1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
- The data controller and the company that owns the domain https://angomedseniorliving.com/ (hereinafter the Website) is Angomed Senior Living Montebello, SL (hereinafter Residencia Montebello) with address Urb. La Colina Carrer Serra Bernia, 34 03530-La Nucia (ALICANTE – SPAIN), and with CIF B53608972.
- Contact details:
- Telephone: (+34) 966 877 000 – Fax: (+34) 966 874 330
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGITIMACY
The purpose of the data you provide is as follows:
- Send you the requested information and clarify any questions you have by using the contact options available to you on the website. The basis of legitimation is the consent given.
- Respond to the queries you make in connection with the exercise of the rights of which you will be informed further down. The basis of legitimacy is the fulfillment of the legal obligations by Residencia Montebello. In accordance with these obligations, your data may be communicated to public administrations and the courts, provided that this information is required in accordance with the legal procedures in force.
- By sending your CV, you authorize Residencia Montebello to analyze the data and documents it contains. Unless otherwise specified, they will be kept for a maximum period of one year. The basis of legitimation is the consent given.
3. DATA STORAGE DURATION
The data you provide will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing. Blocking takes place when they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or you have exercised your right to deletion, cancellation and/or limitation of treatment. After this period, they will be deleted in accordance with data protection regulations, which will result in their blocking. During the limitation period, they are only accessible to judges and courts, the public prosecutor’s office and the competent authorities, in particular the data protection authority, for liabilities which may arise during their prescription period.from the processing. As soon as the deadline expires, they will be destroyed with the appropriate security measures to guarantee their pseudonymization or total destruction.
In addition to the general treatment of the previous point, the retention period of four years (Art. 66 et seq. of the General Tax Code) and six years for accounting books and invoices (Art. 30 of the Commercial Code) is respected. . .
4. YOUR RIGHTS
Data protection regulations grant you the following rights when processing personal data:
- Right of access: Access to your personal data in order to know what data is being processed and what processing is carried on them.
- Right of rectification: Request that your data be rectified because it is inaccurate or not truthful.
- Right to portability: Receive a copy of the processed data in an interoperable format.
- Right to limitation of processing: You can limit the processing of your data. In this case, these will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of deletion: request the deletion of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: request that the sending of communications be stopped under the conditions indicated.
- Right to revoke consent given.
To exercise these rights, you must send an express request accompanied by a copy of your DNI or an equivalent and valid accreditation document by:
- EMAIL to email@example.com with the subject data protection. This must be sent from the email address that you have given us. Otherwise, they will not be displayed to you because your identity is not considered sufficiently proven.
- By POSTAL MAIL: addressed to the address Urb. La Colina Carrer Serra Bernia, 34 03530-La Nucia (ALICANTE – SPAIN)
If you do not receive a timely response from Residencia Montebello to your request or if you find it unsatisfactory, you are informed that the competent control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es ). On the site you will find many models to help you exercise your rights.
5. NO DATA SHARING
Residencia Montebello expressly informs users that under no circumstances will their personal data be disclosed to third parties, except by legal obligation. Any exception to this rule requires your prior, express, informed and unambiguous consent.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
Résidence Montebello complies with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and organic law 3/2018 of December 5 on protection). personal data and guarantee of digital rights) for the processing of personal data under their responsibility and obviously in accordance with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD, according to which they will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner towards the interested party. , and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
It has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to protect your rights and freedoms and provide you with all the information necessary to allow you to exercise your rights. However, be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impenetrable.
Access and use of the portal by minors (under 14) is prohibited. They may not use the services available on the Site without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all actions performed on the website by minors in their care. Residencia Montebello is not responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information you send to us. If you are caring for minors, it is your sole responsibility to determine which services and/or content are or are not appropriate for the age of the minors.
Notwithstanding these provisions, access to the content of the website may be terminated, suspended or interrupted at any time and without notice, without the user being able to claim any compensation.